La Dee Dah Blog Facebook Twitter Pinterest

Monday, September 30, 2013

Canton Riverfest 2013


We had a wonderful time at the Canton Riverfest this year! Thank you to all the sweet Junior Service League members for such great hospitality. I wanted to share a few of my favorite photos.




This one was part of the booth that the Service League had where they sold these lovely planters filled with all kinds of fresh flowers. I would love to have the ALL....I did buy one for my mom-in-law.



I caught a glimpse of this fella shopping around in our booth. He was very intent on finding something special for his little girl who was not there. So, he decided on the pink owl bow holder. He was such a good sport to let me snap a picture of him.....just love this picture...makes me smile.


No comments:

FeedJit