La Dee Dah Blog Facebook Twitter Pinterest

Monday, June 15, 2009

Made to Match "Delilah Bedding" by Cocalo


I had so much fun painting this mod chic nursery this morning for parents -to -be Casey and Tracy. The room is now ready for little Chloe Ann to arrive in just a few weeks. This room was already screaming with class with the wonderful bedding by Cocalo (Delilah) and the tasteful tow-tone paint job done by Dad. Tracy wanted a little more pizzazz to bring everything together so that's where I came in. I added the color-blocks to the main wall above the crib and painted in some of the beautiful vine and florals from the bedding. I also added a few dragonflies and butterflies on the opposing wall to balance everything. Oh, and I just love the little vases with just the slightest pop of red daisies that hang beside the windows. I love this room!!




























1 comment:

The818 said...

I love this bedding!

FeedJit