La Dee Dah Blog Facebook Twitter Pinterest

Sunday, February 10, 2008

Toy Boxes





Well, Chris built some great new toy boxes for me to paint. Thought you might want to check them out.




This one was a custom order from our little French Market space
at "The Limelight" in Thomasville, Georgia.




Now, I take no claim on this artwork. I custom painted it to match a fabric by Kelly Rightsell Designs. Love her stuff! I painted it for "Toads & Teacups" children's shop in Valdosta, Georgia.




This is my favorite thus far! I love the robin's egg blue color with the greens and just a touch of chocolate brown and wheat colors. I have an entire nursery designed around this box (its in my mind. If you're interested, let me know and I'll share the ideas.)




These toy boxes are very well built and very safe for your little ones. Let us know if you would like one, and we can create one for you. We have them priced reasonably at $295.00 for our designs and $325.00 for custom designs.

No comments:

FeedJit